Can 2 users share iTunes library?
Up to five of your devices can tap into your iTunes library either directly on a network drive, through a special app, or via a feature called Home Sharing. Through Home Sharing, you can share your iTunes music library from one machine and make it accessible to other devices as long as they’re all on the same network.
How do I create multiple iTunes accounts?
How to Set Up Two iTunes Accounts on One Computer
- Open iTunes on your computer while holding down the “Shift” key.
- Select “Create Library” from the pop-up dialogue box that appears.
- Create a name for the new library and click “Save.” iTunes will open the newly created library.
How do I set up multiple iTunes accounts?
You can have two separate iTunes accounts and two separate iTunes libraries on the same computer. You must tap the SHIFT key when start iTunes , it will then ask you which library to choose and you go from there.
How do I share my iTunes library with another user on the same computer?
Share your library with other computers
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Edit > Preferences, then click Sharing.
- Select “Share my library on my local network.”
- Select the items you want to share, or choose “Share entire library.”
How do I share my iTunes library with family members?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
How many iTunes accounts can you have?
Can you have multiple profiles on a Mac?
You can create a new user on your Mac computer to help you avoid issues related to having more than one person on the same profile, like logging in and out of sites and apps. Once you create a new user profile, you’ll have the option to switch between users via the login screen.
How do I manage multiple users on my Mac?
Create a group
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Users & Groups .
- Click the Add button below the list of users.
- Click the New Account pop-up menu, then choose Group.
- Give the group a name, then click Create Group.
- Select each user and group you want to add to the new group.