Can a commerce student become bank po?
If you are a commerce stream student looking to build a career in the banking sector, this article will be of help to you! Nowadays, anyone holding a Bachelor’s Degree is eligible to become a Bank PO! This means that students hailing from Science and Arts streams can also venture easily into banking sector!
How can I introduce myself in Bank PO interview?
How to introduce yourself in IBPS PO Interview?
- Name: Give a short and brief answer to it.
- Place: Specify the place where you are from.
- Academics/Educational Qualifications: Be very sure while giving the asnwer to it.
- Gap: If there is any gap between your education mention it.
Which graduation is best for bank po?
For becoming eligible for bank po exam one should possess graduation degree from recognized university. You can do graduation in any stream of you your choice like BA,B.Com,BBA,B.Sc. After your graduation ,you can apply for all bank exams.
What are the questions asked in Bank PO interview?
Questions Asked in IBPS PO Interview
- Personal Questions.
- Educational Background.
- Career Objectives and Goals.
- Questions Related to the Job.
- Question-Related to Banking Awareness & Current Affairs.
- Questions based on Current Affairs.
Which course is best after BCom?
The best courses after BCom are:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- Financial Modelling.
- Chartered Wealth Management (CWM)
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Financial Risk Management.
- Business Accounting and Taxation.
Does anyone fail in IBPS PO interview?
The passing marks for the IBPS interview are 40 for general category aspirants and 35 for SC/ST/PWD category candidates. Based on the marks distribution, there is very less chance of failing in the interview. The only way you fail in an interview is if you start an argument with the panel.
Why do you choose banking as a career?
Banking Industry has job safety as well as the job stability. A banking job is a public sector job lasts for 60 years. One who is aspiring to chose to bank as a career is in the right direction. There is stability in job and one can get internally promoted through internal exams and through seniority.
Is BCom good for bank po?
Yes. its a good option. and you can do also a diploma in banking and finance. Its a 1 year course.
Is there any Gd in SBI PO?
Group Discussion and Interview (GD & PI) Candidates will be called for Group Discussion after they qualify through the cut off set by the bank with regards to the SBI PO Mains examination 2022.
What are the questions asked in a Bank PO interview?
• Terms related to day to day processes in banks (Example: Types of account, Types of Check, Lockers, Check vs Draft, Demat Account) Apart from these topics questions from the complete syllabus of Bank PO exams can be asked during the Bank PO interview.
How to prepare for IBPS Po interview?
One can easily crack IBPS PO Interview after preparing the answers of these questions. Questions asked in interviews of IBPS PO interview can be divided into 5 categories: 1. Personal questions 2. Educational Background or Career Objectives 3. Banking Awareness & Current Affairs 4. General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Hot Topics 5.
What is the best way to pass a bank interview?
Even if the question is asked by one interviewer always remember to look at everyone while you are answering. Keep eye to eye contact throughout the interview. Always be very honest and realistic. As you are handling the huge bank transaction, honesty and integrity should not be in question. Thumb rule is Never Lie!