Does iPhone 5 have shortcuts?
Step 1: Open the Settings menu. Step 2: Scroll down and select the General option. Step 3: Scroll down and tap Keyboard. Step 4: Scroll down and touch the Add New Shortcut…
What features does the iPhone 5 have?
Apple iPhone 5 Summary The phone comes with a 4.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 640×1136 pixels at a pixel density of 326 pixels per inch (ppi). Apple iPhone 5 is powered by a 1.3GHz dual-core Apple A6 processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM. The Apple iPhone 5 runs iOS 6.1.
How can I make my iPhone 5 faster?
So before you think of buying a new phone, try these tips which may breathe new life into your old iPhone.
- Update iOS: Keep your iPhone updated to the latest iOS version.
- Restart: A simple restart can work magic sometimes.
- Reduce Graphics:
- Clear Memory:
- Factory Reset:
- To reset the iPhone :
What are some cool iPhone tricks?
iPhone 12 tips and tricks: 14 cool iOS 14 things to try
- 1 – Tap the back for screenshot.
- 2 – Change your default browser and email apps.
- 3 – Stop new apps appearing on your home screen.
- 4 – See all your apps in a list.
- 5 – Add widgets to your home screen.
- 6 – Create custom widget smart stacks.
How do you make your iPhone apps look aesthetic?
How to change the way your app icons look on iPhone
- Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone (it’s already preinstalled).
- Tap the plus icon in the top right corner.
- Select Add Action.
- In the search bar, type Open app and select the Open App app.
- Tap Choose and select the app you want to customize.
Did iPhone 5 have fingerprint?
No, the iPhone 5 does not. The 5s, 6/6 plus and 6s/6s plus do.
What does iPhone 5 weigh?
Why is my iPhone 5 so slow?
Why is my iPhone so slow? Your iPhone is slow because, like any electronic device, iPhones slow down over time. But a lagging phone can also be caused by performance issues you can fix. The most common factors behind slow iPhones include bloatware, unused apps, outdated software, and overloaded storage space.
How can I make iPhone louder?
On the Settings page, tap “Playback,” which should appear toward the top of the menu. 3. Scroll down to the “Volume level” section. If “Quiet” or “Normal” is currently selected, tap the “Loud” option — a checkmark should appear beside “Loud” when it’s selected.
What are iPhone secret codes?
30+ iPhone Secret Codes List 2019
|*#67#||Use Call forwarding code of iPhone|
|*777#||Code for checking account balance|
|*3282#||General Information about iPhone|
|*#06#||IMEI Code of iPhone|
|*#31#||Hide Your mobile number Number|