How do I clear eo17 on GOtv?
We advise you to do this around 8.00 a.m and 7.00 p.m. Pick up your mobile phone and send this message as SMS to 4688: RESET (Type in Your IUC Number) then send it to 4688. E.g, RESET 1234567890 to 4688. This is a straightforward method and the E17 error should disappear within a short period of time.
How do I get rid of error code on GOtv?
While your GOtv decoder is on and your subscription is active you can clear the Gotv errors with a simple text message. Using the phone number you used in purchasing your GOtv package, all you have to do is send a message to 4688 in the format written below.
Why is my GOtv showing no signal?
First check that your TV is set to the correct Source or Input, try changing the Source or Input to AV, TV, Digital TV or DTV if you haven’t already. If your “No Signal” message is not due to incorrect Source or Input being selected, then it’s most likely caused by a set up or antenna fault.
How do I restore my GOtv channels?
Reset GOtv channels via Menu
- Press “Menu” on your remote.
- Select “Advanced Options”.
- Then select “Installation”.
- Select “Tuning”.
- Then select “Automatic Scan” and press the “OK” button.
- Press the exit button on the remote once scanning is completed.
How do I activate my GOtv?
Follow the instructions below to activate GOtv Decoders:
- Visit: GOtv Website.
- Navigate to ‘Activations’
- Select Country.
- Enter Surname.
- Enter IUC Number (Your IUC number is located on the red sticker under your decoder)
- Enter Phone Number.
- Click on ‘Activate New Account’
How do I clear E17 error on DSTV?
For E17, smartcard marriage conflict can be resolved by making sure that the card is properly inserted and that it is the proper card. Then, reset the service by logging into your account and selecting “reset decoder.” Alternatively, you can send a short message reading “E17 + smartcard number to 32472.
What is DND in GOTV?
Do Not Disturb (DND) is a service that allows you to block unsolicited SMS from third parties and even the network service providers.
How do I increase my signal on GOTV?
How to Improve GOTV Signal Reception Step-by-Step
- On your remote control, select Menu> Advanced Options and then press OK.
- Press the arrow pointing upwards then Installation and press Ok.
- Select Signal Information and press Ok.
- Move your antenna up or down/ from side to side until the signal is at its highest.
How do I improve my signal on GOTV?
What does no signal mean?
“No Signal” is a message coming from your display device (not from your computer), indicating it has nothing to display. The reason for the confusion is that the message doesn’t come from your computer — it comes from the computer’s display. And on top of all that, it might or might not indicate there’s a problem.
How do I update my Gotv decoder?
Step By Step Solution For Gotv Decoder Update Error (Code=Sig)
- Remove the Gotv decoder power cable.
- Press down the P+ button on the decoder.
- While holding down the P+, plug in the power cable and press down P+ till CODE appears on your TV blue screen.
- Now release the P+ button.
How do I speak to a GOTV agent?
- Shortcode: 4688.
- Facebook: Follow us on Facebook.
- Twitter: Follow us on Twitter.
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: +234 803 904 4688.
- Address: Plot 1381 Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State.
- USSD: *288*1#
- WeChat: Learn more.
How do I clear the error code on GOTV?
On the clear error code page, enter your IUC number, select the Error Type you want to clear and complete the captcha. At this stage, make sure your GOtv decoder is switched on. Finally, click on FIX ERROR. After this, your decoder will reset, and the error will wipe away.
What does E30 error code mean on GOTV?
The E30 error means that your GOtv decoder has been turned off for a very long period, or your decoder is yet to receive a signal for a long while. The reason for this article is to assist GOtv users on how they can reset their decoder and get GOtv live on air. There are three ways to reset your GOTV decoder.
Why can’t I find channel 29 on my GOTV?
We suppose that your GOtv is activated, and you are probably subscribed to either GOtv Max or GOtv Joli. Since you can’t find channel 29, that means you are experiencing an error and viewing problem. There are a few solution recommendations. You can:
What is the best way to contact GOTV?
The best and fastest way to reach GOtv is by Twitter, which is according to my experience. Well, when you reach out to them, explain your situation, and a solution to this will be provided. We advise that you contact them via any of the methods while completing the process.