How do I download a ringtone to my Moto G?
- Go to Settings > Sound > Phone ringtone. If the option is grayed out, make sure the handset volume is not set to Silent Mode.
- Do one of the following: Select a ringtone from the list. To use a song as the ringtone, touch Add ringtone at the bottom of the list. Then touch > Audio and select the song stored on your phone.
Where are ringtones stored on Moto G?
By default, the sound file is saved to ‘Internal Storage/Download’. To view the sound file as a ringtone option, it must be moved to ‘Internal Storage/Ringtones’.
How do I download a song for my ringtone?
Turn any song into a ringtone
- Download or transfer the song you want to set as your ringtone to your phone.
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to Sound & vibration.
- Select Advanced.
- Hit Phone ringtone.
- Go to My Sounds.
- If your ringtone doesn’t show up, hit the + button in the bottom-right corner.
- Find the song and tap on it.
How do I add a new ringtone?
How to set a custom ringtone in Settings
- Open Settings.
- Tap the Sounds section.
- Tap Phone ringtone.
- If you get an “Open with” or “Complete action using” prompt, select the system’s Sound Picker app instead of a file manager or Zedge.
- Tap the custom ringtone you added to the ringtones folder.
- Tap Save or OK.
How do I put music on my Moto G power?
Moto G Power
- Attach the USB cable to the phone and to a free USB port on your PC.
- Tap the Android System notification.
- Tap Tap for more options.
- Tap File Transfer.
- On your PC, select your device.
- Select Open device to view files.
- Locate and select the music files you wish to transfer to your phone.
How do I add ringtones to Android?
Where are my downloaded ringtones?
It is most commonly found in the base folder for your device, but may also be found at /media/audio/ringtones/ . If you don’t have a Ringtones folder, you can create one in the base folder of your phone.
What’s the best app for ringtones?
5 best apps for notification tones and ringtones
- InShot MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker.
- Pi Music Player.
- Ringtone Maker.
- Z Ringtones 2019.
How do I download music for ringtones on Android?
Moving files on Android isn’t too complicated, or you can find free music online.
- On your smartphone’s home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Sounds and Notifications.
- Tap Ringtones > Add.
- Choose a track from the songs already stored on your phone.
- Tap the song you want to use.
- Tap Done.
Does Moto G Power have a music app?
You can download apps for listening to and organizing music. Open the new app and touch or > Help to learn more. When the screen is off, you can use the Volume buttons to switch tracks.