How do I find my AT router password?
You can find your Wi-Fi name and password on your gateway or on the gateway settings screen….Gateway settings screen
- Go to gateway settings.
- Scroll to Gateway Status.
- Locate Wi-Fi: Check Network IDs (SSID) for the Wi-Fi network names. Look at Network Keys for the Wi-Fi passwords.
How do I reset my WiFi router password?
To change your router’s password:
- Enter your router’s IP address into your favorite web browser.
- Log in with the default username and password (both admin, usually).
- Go to settings.
- Select Change Router Password or a similar option.
- Enter the new password.
- Save the new settings.
How do I log into my AT router?
Open your internet browser and type 192.168. 1.254 into your AT router IP address bar. Press Enter to proceed to the AT router log-in page. You will then be directed to a login page.
How can I reset my router password without resetting it?
How to Find Router Username and Password (No Reset Required)
- Use the Router Password Kracker.
- Use RouterPassView.
- Look for the sticker at the back of your router.
- Use the router’s default name and password.
- How to forward ports without knowing the password.
How do I find my AT device access code?
Go to your gateway settings. Choose Wireless and then the System Info tab. Select Access Code and enter your current code. You can find the default code on the side of your gateway.
How do I find my PLDT router username and password?
Open your internet browser and put http://192.168.1.1 and use admin as your default username and 1234 for password. Once you have opened the Wi-Fi modem User Interface, log in using the default username and password which can be found at the back or under the modem.
How do I reset my router to factory settings?
How to reset your router to restore factory default settings
- Locate the Reset button on the back of your router.
- With the router powered on, use the pointed end of a paperclip or similar object to press and hold the Reset button for 15 seconds.
- Wait for the router to fully reset and power back on.
How do you reset your password on a computer?
If have a windows password reset disk, follow the steps below: Start up windows to log screen. Select an account and click log on button or press enter. If we enter wrong password when we attempt to log on, a message will prompt that The use name or password is incorrect. Click Reset Password…. Insert Password reset disk to the locked computer.
How can an user reset their password?
Log in to Office 365 account and go to the Admin Centre.
How do I Reset my live password?
Select the URL https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx. Select the option ‘I forgot my password’. Select ‘Reset your password’. Enter the Windows Live ID that requires the password reset. Enter the characters shown and select ‘Next’. The options you see here are the options available to reset password for your account.
How do you reset your password?
You can reset your own password by accessing the “user information” section from the main menu. In the top section of the page, enter your new password. Re-enter on the next line to confirm the new password. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “update user information.”.