How do I make a link not blue in HTML?
Set red color to the text using the hex code #FF0000 . Then, set the text-decoration property to none . The CSS below will set the text Next Page to red which is a hyperlink. The text-decoration property, which is set to none , will remove the underline and blue color of the element of the anchor tag.
How do I turn off link color in HTML?
- moreover, if you want to prevent the change of color for a specific link after pressing it, add inside the a tag: test link
- . It brings up the edit dialog box. Click on “OK”. The hyperlink is returned to it’s original blue state.
How do I remove purple links from visited sites?
How to Get Rid of Purple Highlighted Items That You Have Clicked…
- Click the small cogwheel icon in the top-right corner of the Internet Explorer window.
- Click “Internet Options.”
- Click the “General” tab.
- Press the “Delete” button underneath the “Browsing History” section.
What is the default color for links in HTML?
HTML Link Colors. By default, a link will appear like this (in all browsers): An unvisited link is underlined and blue. A visited link is underlined and purple. An active link is underlined and red.
How to remove underline and change color of hyperlinks in HTML?
If you have noticed hyperlinks are underlined and blue color by default. You can remove the HTML link underline and change color using CSS properties “text-decoration” and “color”.
What does it mean when a hyperlink is blue?
The default blues. By default, when you create a link to another Web page or site, it is blue and underlined, indicating that it is indeed a hyperlink. However, you aren’t necessarily locked into this default setting. You can use the power of HTML to make your Web page look just the way you want it to look.
How do I make a red link instead of blue?
You want to make it a red link, instead of the default blue. Click here However, if you give this snippet of code a try, you will soon realize that it does not accomplish your goal at all.