How do I reset my Buffalo AirStation password?
Forgotten password / Reset for Wireless devices
- Look for the INIT or Reset button on the device. Press and hold for about 10 seconds (The only exception is the WBMR-G54, here press the reset button for about 20 seconds).
- If the red diag light starts flashing release the button. Wait until the router is restarted. (
How do I log into my buffalo AirStation router?
How do I access the configuration interface of the AirStation?
- Connect the PC to the AirStation.
- Launch a web browser.
- Enter the AirStation’s IP address in the address field, then press the [Enter] key.
- Logging in : Enter the username and password, then click [OK].
How do I login to Buffalo?
Buffalo Router Login Open your web browser of choice and type IP address of your Buffalo router in the address bar. You can find the ip address on the back of your router. Now enter the default username and password of your router by accessing the admin panel.
What is the default IP address for a Buffalo router?
Enter the IP 192.168. 11.1 into your browser and pressing enter.
What is Buffalo AirStation default password?
The default username is “admin” and the default password is “password”. Click the “Wireless” tile. Enter a new SSID for the 11n and/or the 11ac network, then click Apply.
What is the DD WRT default password?
The default username is root and the default password is admin (from v23 SP1). Some earlier versions of DD-WRT did not require a username.
What is the default password for Buffalo Terastation?
The default username and password are “admin” and “password”. From Settings, click on the “Network” tab on the left and then click on the widget icon to the right of “IP Address”. Click on “LAN Port 1” to open the IP address settings for that port.
What is the default password for Buffalo TeraStation?
How do I find my buffalo IP address?
Log in to Settings. From Settings, click the “Advanced Settings” tile. Click the “Network” tab on the left. Click on the widget to the right of “IP Address”.
What is the DD-WRT default password?
How do I reset my Buffalo router?
How to Hard Reset a Buffalo Router
- Press and hold the reset button at the back of the Buffalo router for 30 seconds.
- Disconnect the power from the router while continuing to hold down the reset button.
- Reconnect the power after five seconds.
- Continue to hold the reset button for 30 seconds.
How do I configure the Buffalo AirStation?
Select [Start] – [All Programs] – [BUFFALO] – [AirStation Utility] – [BUFFALO AirStation Configuration Tool]. Click [Next]. Select the AirStation that you want to configure, then click [Next]. Enter the username and password, then click [OK]. For Username and Password refer to administrator Card if it was included with the AirStation.
How do I log in to the Airstation?
Logging in : Enter the username and password, then click [OK]. For Username and Password refer to administrator Card if it was included with the AirStation. You should connect your PC to the AirStation by wireless or wired to access the web-based configuration interface.
How do I access the configuration interface of the Airstation?
– Details of an answer | Buffalo Inc. How do I access the configuration interface of the AirStation? To access the AirStation’s advanced settings, use the web-based configuration interface. Connect the PC to the AirStation. Launch a web browser. Enter the AirStation’s IP address in the address field, then press the [Enter] key.
How do I Reset my Buffalo router to factory settings?
Most Buffalo Inc. wireless router models have some sort of reset switch to return all parameters to factory default values. Models such as the AirStation WZR-1750DHP or WZR-1166DHP have a button on the bottom panel which, when pressed and held for about three seconds, initialize and reboot the router.