How do you reset the rollers on a Fujitsu 6130?
In the Software Operation Panel, click on “Device Settings” in the list on the left. Click the “Clear” button next to the consumable part(s) that you replaced or cleaned. Then click “OK”. A small window will appear asking you to confirm this change to the settings.
How do you reset the roller on a Fujitsu fi 7600?
Reset the Pick Roller counter From the tree listing on the left, select [Device Setting]. -> The following panel appears. Click the [Clear] button beside the [Pick Roller] counter. Click the [OK] button on the confirmation panel displayed.
What is a scanner consumable?
These include flatbed units, scanner carrier sheets and barcode scanning modules. …
How do you change the roller on a Fujitsu fi 7160?
(1) Replacing the Brake Roller
- Remove all documents from the ADF paper chute (Feeder).
- Pull the ADF release tab towards you to open the ADF.
- Remove the brake rollers.
- Remove the brake rollers from their shaft.
- Attach new brake rollers on the shaft.
- Attach the shaft.
- Close the ADF.
- Reset the brake roller counter.
How do I change the rollers on my Fujitsu scanner?
Replacing the Pick Roller
- Turn off the scanner and wait for at least 15 minutes.
- Unplug the power cable.
- Remove all documents from the ADF paper chute (feeder).
- Pull up the ADF release tab to open the ADF.
- Open the sheet guide.
- Remove the pick roller closer to you.
- Remove the pick roller away from you.
How do I reset my Fujitsu consumables?
Resetting the Sheet Counter
- Confirm that the scanner is connected to the computer, then turn on the scanner.
- Open the [Software Operation Panel] window.
- From the listing on the left, select [Device Setting].
- After replacing a consumable, click the [Clear] button for the replaced consumable.