How do you say chosen in different languages?
In other languages chosen
- American English: chosen /ˈtʃoʊzn/
- Arabic: مُخْتار
- Brazilian Portuguese: escolhido.
- Chinese: 精选的
- Croatian: odabran.
- Czech: vybraný
- Danish: valgt.
- Dutch: gekozen.
How many languages is the chosen in?
The Chosen is currently being translated into 52 languages.
How do you say chosen one in Africa?
How do you say warrior in different languages?
In other languages warrior
- American English: warrior /ˈwɒriər/
- Brazilian Portuguese: guerreiro.
- Chinese: 武士
- European Spanish: guerrero.
- French: guerrier.
- German: Krieger.
- Italian: guerriero.
- Japanese: 戦士
How do you say chosen one?
Starts here0:21How To Pronounce Chosen – Pronunciation Academy – YouTubeYouTube
Is the chosen available in French?
Can chosen be watched in Spanish?
The discs currently have English and Spanish subtitles. You can activate it in the main menu before starting the episode. If you prefer to watch on the web, here’s how to turn on captions.
What language is The Chosen in?
How much of Swahili is Arabic?
6. If I learn Swahili, will it help me with any other languages? Around 35% of the Swahili vocabulary comes from Arabic. This is due to more than twelve centuries of contact with Arabic-speaking inhabitants of the coast of Zanj.
What language do Kenyans speak?
How do you say brave in different languages?
In other languages brave
- Arabic: شُجاع
- Brazilian Portuguese: valente.
- Chinese: 勇敢的
- Croatian: hrabar.
- Czech: odvážný
- Danish: tapper.
- Dutch: moedig.
- European Spanish: valiente.
How do you say legend in different languages?
In other languages legend
- Arabic: أُسْطُورَةٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: lenda.
- Chinese: 传说
- Croatian: legenda.
- Czech: legenda.
- Danish: legende.
- Dutch: legende.
- European Spanish: leyenda.