Is HP LaserJet Pro MFP m127fn a scanner?
This affordable, full-featured HP LaserJet Pro MFP is easy to install—and prints, copies, scans, and faxes. Print, copy, scan, and fax professional-quality documents using this affordable, Ethernet-connected HP LaserJet Pro MFP.
Does the HP LaserJet Pro MFP m127fw print in color?
Use the 3-inch color touchscreen and simply tap to print, copy, scan, and fax professional-quality documents. Print photos, documents, and more when you’re on the go, using HP ePrint.
How do I scan with m127fn?
Click Scan, in the upper right corner of the window. Click the Down arrow to view and change any scan settings. To save any scan settings for a future scan job, click the pop-up menu next to Presets , click Save as… , name the new preset, and then click OK . Click Continue to start the scan.
Is LaserJet Pro MFP m127fn wireless?
Easily set up, print, and share using Ethernet and wireless connectivityh1 . Print photos, documents, and more when you’re on the go, using HP ePrint. Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
Does HP LaserJet Pro MFP m127fn have WIFI?
Easy to install, this affordable, full-featured MFP prints, copies, scans and faxes. Enable easy printing from smartphones, tablets and laptops – at work, home, or on the go – with wireless connectivity and mobile printing featuresh1 h2 .
How do I connect my HP LaserJet MFP to WIFI?
Connect the printer with the Wireless Setup Wizard (printers with a touchscreen)
- Place the printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Open the Setup, Network, or Wireless settings menu, and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select the name of your network, and then enter the password to complete the connection. Note:
How do I change the ink in my HP Laserjet Pro MFP m127fw?
Replace the toner cartridge
- Lift the scanner assembly.
- Open the top cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package.
- Place the used toner cartridge in the bag for recycling.
- Locate the orange clip on the new toner cartridge.
- Remove the orange clip by pulling upward.