What are power words in customer service?
The Most Powerful Words and Phrases in Customer Service
- Use “Understand” to Show Empathy. Empathy.
- Say “Something” Instead of “Anything” to Show Willingness.
- Say “Willing” to Put the Customer in Control.
- Use “Free” to Attract Attention.
- Use “Change” to Show You Mean Business.
What are 5 positive words?
I hope each word represents a small step towards creating a more positive approach life in the new year — and the new decade.
What are power phrases?
A “power phrase” is a short, three-word phrase that you can anchor on and repeat to yourself both throughout the day and in times of stress and nervousness. It’s a form of affirmation in that it allows us to vocalize and manifest qualities that are important to us, and that we want to internalize.
What are positive words?
Positive words are words that describe something good or desirable and express approval, possibilities and potential.
What are the three courtesy words?
What are some powerful words?
The Massive 401+ List of Power Words
What are positive terms?
What are some positive phrases?
9 Powerful Phrases Super Positive People Always Say
- I admire you. Super positive people are appreciative.
- You can do it. Super positive people are supportive.
- I value you. Super positive people are caring.
- You can count on me. Super positive people are collaborative.
- I believe in you.
- You are kind.
- I trust you.
- You are smart.
What are the most powerful positive words?
Positive words starting with the letter A
- Enthusiastic – having or showing intense and eager enjoyment.
- Enticing – alluring.
- Especial – exceptional.
- Excellent – of the finest or highest quality.
- Exciting – stimulating interest.
- Exhilarating – making lively.
- Exultant – characterized by rejoicing.
What are kind words?
What do you say to a customer?
12 excellent customer service phrases
- “Happy to help!”
- “I understand how (blank) that must be.”
- “As much as I’d love to help …”
- “Great question!
- “Nice to meet you!”
- “May I ask why that is?”
- “Thanks for bringing this to our attention!”
- “I completely understand why you’d want that.”
What are courtesy words?