What is a good sentence for the word bargain?
For that price, the suit is a (real) bargain. I got a bargain on the plane tickets. = The plane tickets were a bargain. She likes to hunt for bargains when she shops.
How can I use make in a sentence?
Make sentence example
- Drowning your sorrows in eggnog will only make you feel worse in the long run.
- That does make sense.
- You make a difference.
- Did you make any real progress?
- They didn’t make it to the restaurant.
- It shouldn’t make any difference if he’s adopted.
- I always make it a rule to speak out.
Can sentences example?
Could sentence example
- I wish you could hear yourself talking.
- What could he do about it but lose more sleep?
- How could she blame him?
- How could he find out?
- I never thought I could do it.
- I had let so much gas out of my balloon that I could not rise again, and in a few minutes the earth closed over my head.
Is it illegal to pretend to be a criminal?
False impersonation is a wobbler offense in California, and a prosecutor’s decision as to whether the charge will be a misdemeanor or felony rests on the circumstances of the case, and the accused’s criminal history.
How do you use bargain?
You use into the bargain when mentioning an additional quantity, feature, fact, or action, to emphasize the fact that it is also involved. You can also say in the bargain in American English. This machine is designed to save you effort, and keep your work surfaces tidy into the bargain.
What bargain means?
Something that is a bargain is good value for money, usually because it has been sold at a lower price than normal. A bargain is an agreement, especially a formal business agreement, in which two people or groups agree what each of them will do, pay, or receive. I’ll make a bargain with you.
What are 10 simple sentences?
50 examples of simple sentences
- She doesn’t study German on Monday.
- Does she live in Paris?
- He doesn’t teach math.
- Cats hate water.
- Every child likes an ice cream.
- 6.My brother takes out the trash.
- The course starts next Sunday.
- She swims every morning.
What are sentences 10 examples?
10 example of simple sentence
- Does he play tennis?
- The train leaves every morning at 18 AM.
- Water freezes at 0°C.
- I love my new pets.
- They don’t go to school tomorrow.
- We drink coffee every morning.
- 7.My Dad never works on the weekends.
- Cats hate water.
Can sentences example request?
- Possibility You could cause an accident driving like that.
- Past ability Sarah could dance like a professional at the age of six.
- Suggestion We could go to dinner after the movie.
- Request Could I leave early today?
- Conditional If you’re not working tomorrow, we could go on a picnic.
What is the sentence of May?
[M] [T] She may not come here tomorrow. [M] [T] You may go home if you want to. [M] [T] I’m afraid it may rain tomorrow.
Is it illegal to catfish on Instagram?
Is Catfishing Illegal? The impersonation of another person online is not illegal by itself. Almost anything the person does could have legal ramifications when he or she catfishes another person.
Is it illegal to catfish?
Is catfishing illegal? Catfishing in itself is not illegal. The act of using another’s picture and talking to people online is not against the law, but it is often a step towards illegal activities.
What is a plea bargain in a criminal case?
A “sentence bargain,” in which the defendant is advised in advance as to what he can expect to receive as a sentence if he pleads guilty. This type of plea bargain helps the prosecutor secure a conviction if the person charged with a very serious crime is worried about receiving the maximum sentence.
Can a defendant ask for mercy in a plea bargain?
Unlike a plea bargain, which by its nature involves a promise to stick to an agreed-upon sentence recommendation, the prosecutor is free to recommend the highest sentence possible. Finally, a defendant’s ability to plausibly ask for mercy at sentencing might be strained following a trial.
What is an example of Fact bargaining in criminal law?
Fact Bargaining The defendant pleads in exchange for the prosecutor’s stipulation that certain facts led to the conviction. The omitted facts would have increased the sentence because of sentencing guidelines. Example: The government files an indictment against Cole for drug trafficking.
What is coercion in plea bargaining?
Coercion in Plea Bargaining. Recent laws impose stiffer sentencing guidelines, especially on repeat offenders, or those who have recently been convicted of other crimes. Prosecutors often offer lighter sentences as an incentive to avoid the costly trial phase.