What radio stations are owned by Entercom?
Our Radio Stations
- 93.1 JACK FM. KCBS-FM. 93.1 FM. LA’s Iconic.
- 94.7 THE WAVE. KTWV-FM. 94.7 FM. The Soul of Southern California.
- 97.1 AMP RADIO. KAMP-FM. 97.1 FM. LA’s Millennial Station.
- K-EARTH 101. KRTH-FM. 101.1 FM. LA’s Classic Hits Station.
- KNX 1070 NEWS RADIO. KNX-AM. 1070 AM. Southern California’s Only.
- KROQ. KROQ-FM. 106.7 FM.
How many radio stations does Entercom have?
With a nationwide footprint of 235 stations, Entercom will engage over 100 million people weekly with a premier collection of highly-rated, award-winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events.
What stations are on Audacy?
|KNOU||97.1||Contemporary hit radio|
What radio stations can I listen to on Alexa?
What radio stations can Alexa play?
- myTuner Radio: Support for up to 50,000 free stations from different countries.
- iHeartRadio: Another radio station supporting thousands of stations for US listeners.
- TuneIn: Access to thousands of radio stations around the globe.
Who owns Entercom?
When did Entercom become Audacy?
March 30, 2021
On March 30, 2021, Entercom rebranded as Audacy. With this rebranding, all Audacy stations are identified at the top of each hour as “An Audacy station.” Audacy is the country’s #1 creator of original premium audio content, reaching 170 million monthly listeners through over 230 radio stations in 47 markets nationwide.
Is KROQ owned by Audacy?
KROQ-FM (106.7 FM, pronounced “kay-rock”) is a radio station licensed to Pasadena, California serving the Greater Los Angeles Area. Owned by Audacy, Inc., it broadcasts an alternative rock format, branding itself as The World Famous KROQ.
What does entercom do?
National Leader in Sports, News Radio – Entercom Communications. Platform matches brands with the most relevant podcast creators to scale native branded content and drive higher ROI for advertisers.
What are the top 10 radio stations?
The most listened to radio stations in the US
- WBEZ 91.5 FM. Known for shows like “All Things Considered,” and “This American Life,” WBEZ FM is Chicago’s talk and information-oriented station.
- WFCC-FM 107.5 FM.
- KXRY 107.1 FM.
- WLTW Lite 106.7 FM.
- Kiss FM (WKSC-FM) 103.5 FM.
- KOST 103.5 FM.
What is a good Alexa station?
Here are 11 best Amazon Music playlists you need to ask Alexa to play for you now:
- 90s Hip-Hop BBQ.
- Roadtrip: 90s Alternative.
- 50 Great Songs from the Last 10 Years.
- The Littlest Hipster.
- Modern Country Workout.
- 50 Great R&B Slow Jams.
- Classic Rock Dinner Party.
- Remedy for Rage.
Why will Alexa not play radio stations?
Wi-Fi connectivity issues can cause media and music to buffer or not play. To solve most streaming issues: Reduce Wi-Fi congestion by turning off any connected devices that you’re not using. Move your device away from walls, metal objects, or sources of interference like microwave ovens and baby monitors.
Why did Entercom change their name?
“The name Entercom no longer fit. We’ve outgrown it,” David Field, chairman, president and CEO, said in an interview. At a high level, he said, the company needed “consistency across B2B [business-to-business] and B2C [business-to-consumer]” domains in its corporate identify.