When should I apply Weed B Gon with crabgrass control?
When to apply
- Apply in the spring before crabgrass is 4 inches tall or when crabgrass is first noticeable.
- Applications should be made when daytime temperatures are below 90°F (do not apply to Bermudagrass when it is above 85°F) and weeds are young and actively growing.
How do you use Ortho Weed B Gon plus crabgrass control?
How to use
- Turn the dial on the sprayer to 2.5 oz.
- Pour desired amount of concentrate into the sprayer jar.
- Turn the nozzle to the preferred spray pattern.
- Do NOT add water.
- Connect a garden hose to the sprayer.
- Turn on the water.
- Press and hold the trigger for a continuous spray.
- Apply evenly across the desired area.
How long does it take for Ortho Weed Killer to work?
If applied correctly, Ortho Weed-B-Gon starts taking effect after just 10 hours and kills off all weeds within 1 – 2 weeks. After 24 – 78 hours it is safe to step on lawn again, depending on how long it takes to evaporate.
How long after applying Weed B Gon can I mow?
Answer: You should not mow within 2 days before or 2 days after applying Ortho Weed B Gon Weed Killer For Lawns Concentrate 2.
Will Ortho Weed B Gon kill crabgrass?
Receive an email if this item is back in stock. Ortho Weed B Gon plus Crabgrass Control Concentrate is guaranteed to kill crabgrass, dandelions and other listed common lawn weeds to the root. When used as directed, you can kill over 200+ weeds without damaging your lawn.
How many weeds can Ortho Weed B Gon kill?
With the convenient trigger applicator, you can kill 200+ weeds without damaging your lawn* for easy and effective spot treatment. And Ortho® Weed B Gon® starts working immediately; see results in hours!
Will Ortho Weed B Gon kill dandelions?
1 gal. Ortho Weed B Gon plus Crabgrass Control Concentrate2 is guaranteed to kill crabgrass, dandelions and other listed common lawn weeds to the root! When used as directed, you can kill over 200+ weeds without damaging your lawn.
Can you use Gon plus Crabgrass Control on fescue?
Rich, Ortho Weed B Gon Plus Crabgrass Control can be used on lawns of bluegrass, ryegrass, fescue, bermudagrass, buffalograss, and zoysiagrass. This product should not be used on newly planted grass until it has grown enough to be mowed at least 4 times.