When was 1 dollar is equal to 1 rupee?
15th August 1947
On 15th August 1947 the exchange rate between Indian rupee and US Dollar was equal to one (i.e., 1 $= 1 Indian Rupee). In terms of currencies, the exchange rate was pegged to pound sterling at Rs.
How much is a rupee to a dollar?
Are you overpaying your bank?
|Conversion rates Indian Rupee / US Dollar|
|1 INR||0.01311 USD|
|5 INR||0.06555 USD|
|10 INR||0.13109 USD|
|20 INR||0.26219 USD|
How much is $1 US in India?
Quick Conversions from United States Dollar to Indian Rupee : 1 USD = 75.99848 INR
|$, US$ 1||₹ 76.00|
|$, US$ 5||₹ 379.99|
|$, US$ 10||₹ 759.98|
|$, US$ 50||₹ 3,799.92|
What is 2 dollars in Indian rupees?
2 US Dollar is 152.007513 Indian Rupee.
How much dollars is 1 crore?
Choose your currencies Click on the dropdown to select INR in the first dropdown as the currency that you want to convert and USD in the second drop down as the currency you want to convert to.
Which currency is highest in India?
Abbreviated to KWD, Kuwaiti Dinar is commonly used in oil based transactions in Middle East. KWD has the highest currency in the world against Indian rupee as 1 Kuwaiti Dinar is equal to 242.67 INR.
How much is $1 US in Pakistan?
Convert US Dollar to Pakistani Rupee
|1 USD||178.108 PKR|
|5 USD||890.538 PKR|
|10 USD||1,781.08 PKR|
|25 USD||4,452.69 PKR|
How many dollars is a lakh?
A lakh is a numerical unit that is equal to 100,000 . It just tells how many of something you have. If you have one lakh U.S. dollars, then you have $100,000 . If the problem refers to a lakh of rupees, then we simply multiply 100,000 to the latest conversion of rupee to dollar.
What is the currency of Japan?
Japanese yenJapan / Currency
yen, monetary unit of Japan. The yen was divided into 100 sen and into 1,000 rin until 1954, when these tiny denominations were removed from circulation.
How many crores is 1.3 billion?
How many crores in 0.1 billion? 0.1 × 100 = 10 crore
|Billion to Crore|
|1.3 Billion||130 Crores|
|7.6 Billion||760 Crores|
|1.339 Billion||133.9 Crores|
Which country feels rich in India?
12 Places Where Indian Rupee Will Make You Feel Rich
- Costa Rica (1 INR = 8.15 Colons)
- Hungary (1 INR = 4.22 Forint)
- Nepal (1 INR = 1.6 Nepalese Rupee)
- Sri- Lanka (1 INR = 2.08 Sri Lankan Rupee)
- Paraguay (1 INR = 74.26 Guarani)
- Cambodia (1 INR = 63.93 Riel)
- Mongolia (1 INR = 29.83 Tugrik)
- Zimbabwe (1 INR = 5.85 ZWD)
Who has the best currency?
1. Kuwaiti dinar. Known as the strongest currency in the world, the Kuwaiti dinar or KWD was introduced in 1960 and was initially equivalent to one pound sterling. Kuwait is a small country that is nestled between Iraq and Saudi Arabia whose wealth has been driven largely by its large global exports of oil.